Best Business Lodging
best corporate rates at Alton's premier b&b business hotel
Not sure where to stay on our next business trip? Why not try a bed-and-breakfast (B&B)?
People are discovering the advantages of a bed-and-breakfast … personal service, better safety than many hotels can offer … travelers feel like they're coming home ...—Entrepreneur Magazine, TRAVEL by Christopher Elliot
The Best Alton, IL
B&B Business Hotel
Q. What is the "best business hotel" in Alton, IL?
A. The surprisingly affordable BEALL MANSION An Elegant Bed & Breakfast Inn.
Take a break from the corporate feel of typical chain hotels and motels—make the choice of savvy St. Louis area Alton, IL business travelers:
Sleep where turn of century railroad barons, industrialists, and political leaders slept—cradled in a one-of-a-kind oasis of safety, quiet, and elegance—the award winning BEALL MANSION.
The Corporate Traveler's
Alton, IL "Adult Way to Stay"
At The BEALL MANSION you will enjoy what corporate travelers want and need:
- deeply discounted corporate rates from 109 USD, Deluxe - Whirlpool "Jacuzzi" Rooms from 159 USD, and Luxury - Whirlpool "Jacuzzi" Junior Suites from 199 USD per night (view Restrictions below)
- the quiet, security and safety of an upscale, residential neighborhood
- free Wi-Fi
- HDTV—including premium movie, and music channels
- self-serve Continental Breakfast on your schedule
- 24 Hour "All-You-Can-Eat" Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate Buffet
- Hospitality Services
- Central A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Station Monitored Fire Alarm System
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted including American Express®
- Express Check-Out
Other Business Services
Additional on site business services include:
Best of all, at The BEALL MANSION you will enjoy deeply discounted, 1st class business accommodations—without the hidden charges, fees, add-ons, of the big box chain hotels and motels.
B&B's or Inns are ideal because they do not have that corporate feel, and that is what many millennials need a break from.
Upscale B&B Business Hotel
23 Miles from downtown St. Louis
in Beautiful Alton, IL
- 12 blocks from the Mississippi River
- 3.2 miles from ALN Alton Amtrak Station
- 8.5 miles from ALN St. Louis Regional Airport
- 21 miles from STL Lambert St. Louis International Airport
- 23 miles from the St. Louis Gateway Arch and downtown St. Louis, MO
- Must be traveling on business
- Valid business I.D. required at check-in
- Limit 1 person per room—NO exceptions
- Closed to Friday or Saturday arrival
- May require 2 night minimum stay
- Not available with any other special, promotion, coupon, discount, or gift certificate
- Other restrictions may apply